As everyone probably knows, there occured a earthquake in Japan only a couple of days before i was supposed to leave the Netherlands.
YFU arranged an other date, 27th April [correct me if i'm wrong though].
But my mother and i decided that i shouldn't go because of the unsureness of the radioactivity.
But because i would be too old for YFU to go next year and i thought that a semester isn't long enough.
So i called AFS and they could make an exception for me and Michelle [with the age] so we're still going but we just have to wait another year.
Too be honest, there were some more problems and some things just can't be said here. So if you want too contact me, absolutely do! Especially if your planning to also go to Japan next year. And believe me i know you! Last year i wouldn't email the bloggers either but it's really okay. [i especially recommend it if you're Dutch]
But i'm still reeeaaaally happy that i'm able to go!! ;D
Zie is staying for another year :(